ISSJ social workers who studied social welfare or psychology provide you consultation services.
We will assist you in cooperation with ISS worldwide branches, ministries, courts, hospitals, welfare facilities, and schools to resolve the issues you have.
Please feel free to contact us. We will protect your privacy.
Phone: 03-5840-5711 (Monday to Friday 10:00-17:00)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Japanese, English, Tagalog, Thai)
- Unplanned pregnancy/birth, difficulties raising child
- Interested in adoption
- Visitation between child and parents living seperately
- Registering stateless child
- Tracing roots, biological parents
- Assistance for refugees/asylum seekers