Whether it’s concerning international marriage or divorce, how to get a spouse or child to Japan, or any other similar procedures, you can receive a variety advice from our social workers. Please contact us by phone or email. 

Other branches of ISS also refer cases of a separated family. If a non-residential parent decide to seek help from the local ISS branch, ISSJ can contact the residential parent and the child in Japan in order to know their living situation. In addition, if a parent takes their child out of Japan without permission, ISSJ can contact the ISS branch of the country the child is in, and make sure that the child is okay and verify what their living situation is like.